Who We Are
- The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers (AASP) is a national association representing the automotive service industry in the United States.
- AASP was founded in 1999 by a coalition of state and regional organizations representing the industry. AASP affiliates represent over 8000 automotive aftermarket businesses in 14 states.
- AASP works to strengthen its state and regional affiliates by promoting common business interests, forging strategic alliances and monitoring federal legislation and regulations.
AASP Code of Ethics:
To our customers we promise:
- To perform high-quality service with trained personnel, using competitively-priced, quality products appropriate for the repair.
- To offer valid written estimates and keep customers informed of significant changes in the service process.
- To conform to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- To maintain a sense of personal obligation to our customers.
- To offer resolutions if the expectations of our customers are not met.
To our employees we promise:
- To encourage continuous training.
- To provide a quality work environment.
- To manage our businesses in a professional and sensitive manner.
To the automotive industry we promise:
- To uphold the highest standards of our industry.
- To attempt correction of any abuses within our automotive community.
- To be aware and proactive in response to changing technology and legislation.